Friday, May 11, 2007

Irritated, insulted & amused

Last night I went to a First-time Homebuyer workshop. It was really educational and filled me with hope again after Wells Fargo damn near laughed in my face.

After the workshop, I was inspired by a recent posting from a friend and went to Popeye's on Mission st. I ate my jambalaya while watching 2 chunties talk about sex. The bulldog one was humping the air and moaning and also simulating pussy munchin with his hands. It was vulgar and amusing. As I got up to leave I noticed the bulldog motion his friend to me with his head "look at him" I continued walking, but they called me over. The Bulldog pulled out $3 from his wallet, folded it and held it out to me. I just looked at him, "por que?" He flicked "take it take it" with his wrist, while shooting a look to his friend who then pulled out his wallet and handed me $3. "dios bendiga" they sed.

Then I realized they felt sorry for the disabled one, and were offering charity. I was initially insulted, then equally amused thinking "I probably make more than 2 of you combined."

Anyhoo..I took the money then crossed the street and grabbed a cab home.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't take it as an insult, take it as FREE MONEY WOOHOOO!!!

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home