Wednesday, April 26, 2006

no me gusta skinny bitches

This won't make me popular with the PC set, but I call it as I see it.

Elsand: any skinny bitch here [San Francisco] who's over 35, i look at as a disease bag
Elsand: if yer skinny n fat free at that age, its SIDA eatin yer body fat, not jenny craig
Friend: So damn true.
Elsand: [A good friend] is a skinny lil thing...he told me bout the effects of AIDS
Elsand: but when he takes a pic, his body looks fierce n ripped
Friend: hehehehe
Friend: I've always found it rather strange and interesting that the AIDS body is a strange standard of accepted gay beauty
Friend: that purple AIDS sterioded out veiny body
Elsand: yep
Friend: eeek!
Elsand: [I know a poz person] who works out with [a str8 friend] who's a cub
Elsand: the cub wondered why the other always wants to work out n get muscley
Elsand: oh yeah cub is str8
Elsand: not sure if he knows other is poz
Elsand: but i told him well gay culture promotes this insane workout regimine
Elsand: it came into play when AIDS happened n guys were trying to hide their disease
Friend: EXACTLY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home