Sunday, March 12, 2006

simple life

a few weeks ago an ex-roommate was in town. he teaches at a college in canada, and i hadn't seen him in awhile. in fact, i was unemployed last time he was in the area, so that makes it 2003. it was nice to catch up. and as a bonus he gave me a big bowl of homemade jambalaya mmmmm his cooking skills have not diminished.

friday night it snowed in san francisco! my roommate tore through the house and outside. i heard commotion on the stoop, and went out to see what all the hub bub was about. me n my upstairs neighbor took pics. my roommate chucked a snowball at me, but i ducked.

then saturday, it was sunny and warm. but turns out i left my wallet in my desk at work, so i had to go downtown and get it. but first i called a coworker in the hood to borrow his card key to get in the building. after getting my wallet i went n got this week's batch of comic books. i walked home which shot out my ankles. so the one thing i really wanted to do that day (see jaime in an artist talk at galeria), i couldn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home