Sunday, March 26, 2006

just catchin up....

Saturday I woke up in a crappy mood. No rhyme, no reason, just a solid anti-social disposition. Unfortunately, I skipped a friend's 30th b-day bbq, for which I have to now apologize. I spent the day reading comics and watching DVDs.

Later that night I ordered Thai food. To prevent Ali Shiny Heiny (the cat) from running outside, which he's been doing lately, I went outside on the stoop, shutting the door behind me. I paid for my red duck curry, which i've ben craving all month, and turned to go in and realized I locked my ass out. After a brief panic and hunger attack, I remembered I didn't lock the back door because I kept letting the cat out. (He can go in backyards, but not in froint with speeding traffic.) My upstairs neighbor saved me from climbing up n down 2 flights of stairs by going out back n unlocking my door.


Sunday: I GOT TIX TO SEE DAVE CHAPPELLE AT THE PUNCHLINE!!!!!!!!

weird thing that happened this morning. Our door bell rang and my roommate answered the door.
BITCHY WOMAN AT DOOR: So where's the garage sale?
ROOMIE: Excuse me?
WOMAN: The garage sale here!
ROOMIE: There is no garage sale here.
WOMAN: This is 729, right?
ROOMIE: Where did you read there was a garage sale here?
WOMAN: Craigslist!

I looked on craigslist, and there was a garage sale listed on my street at 762. Poor bitch had a case of online dyslexia. She's also lucky my roommate answered the door and not me. I woulda thrown her attitude back at her. She disturbs our peace and has attitude about it???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home