Friday, April 28, 2006

Dear Diary..........

Leave a comment and I'll reply with the following:

1. I'll respond with something random I like about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll name something that we should do together.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me (or just me).
5. I'll tell you my BEST memory of you.
6. I'll leave you a quote that is somehow appropriate to you.
7. I'll ask you something that I need to know from you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal so you can do the same for other people.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

beef jerky time!!! brizzahh

2:09 PM  
Blogger Lito Sandoval said...

1. I like the way you put your hand to your mouth when you giggle.
2. Harold & Kumar Go to white Castle
3. Create a heavy metal glam rock bilingual rock cd
4. Boomerang!
5. When I found out you liked the Pixies
6. "I will choose nightmares and cold stormy seas
I will take over your grief and disease
I'll stay beside you and comfort your soul
When you are lonely and broken and old" - The Who, "Sister Disco"
7. Will you shave for your wedding?

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home