Sunday, May 28, 2006

Jumbled

So last week he said he couldn't commit, which I found odd coming from the guy who said "you touch another dick and it's over." He still uses his family (whom he lives with) as an excuse: they hold him back from being open as opposed to he allows it to happen by continuing to live with them. He also said that not seeing each other often annoyed him, which is odd since he's the one that's cancelled or postponed many of our planned get-togethers. Part of me wanted to say what could I do to make it better for him. Then I realized there's nothing I can do.

Sometimes you just have to admit it isn't working and won't ever work if you both don't have the same goal, and its better to just go off to your separate corners.

Yuck, I have to dive back in to the dating pool. Maybe I'll just be one of those crazy cat ladies instead.

"they say time heals all wounds
but i'm still waiting"
    -dixie chicks


Meanwhile, it looks like the owners of my building ae looking to sell it. This could mean nothing or everything for me. I've been in my unit since 1988! This is my home; it would suck if i have to move.

It's times like these that even work or baseball can't distract me.

X-men 3 opens this weekend, and it's the first big superhero movie opening in years I won't be seeing with my friend Carolina who lives in Brooklyn, NY. Boooo

Awww Just read that a comic artist legend, Alex Toth has passed away.

From Wikipedia: "Alex Toth (born June 25, 1928 in New York City, died May 27, 2006) was a professional cartoonist. He began his career in comic strips and comic books but is best known for his animation designs for Hanna-Barbera throughout the 1960s and 1970s. His work with Iwao Takamoto included Superfriends, Jonny Quest and Space Ghost. Toth's work has been resurrected in the late-night, adult-themed spinoffs on Cartoon Network: Space Ghost: Coast to Coast and Sealab 2021.

He received a good deal of recognition in the comics industry for his work. He was nominated for the Shazam Award for Best Individual Short Story (Dramatic) for "Burma Sky" in Our Fighting Forces #146 (with Archie Goodwin), and was also a finalist for induction in the Shazam Awards Hall of Fame that same year. He was an officially named finalist for induction into the Jack Kirby Hall of Fame in 1989, and was formally inducted in 1990."


Here's his sexy rendition of Black Canary.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cant see you turning into the lady with a ton of cats cuz you don't even like pussy. all will be fine dooder. brizzahh's loves yah berry berry much!!!

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home